Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to the love of my life and the center of Miss LaRee's.

As daddy was getting ready to go to work, LaRee ran and got her necklace from nursery a.k.a her airport badge. She made it apparent that she was getting ready for work too. Like father, like daughter.


Oh, the men in our lives - I feel so lucky and blessed to have Mr. Sione T. Latu Jr. and Mr. Verlyn Berg in my life. They both see my needs and do everything they can to meet them. They are both very hard workers and sacrifice a lot for the sake of our family.

I am also grateful for the example and love of my Father-in-law and my Uncle Harold (my mother's only brother). My father-in law and Uncle are the closest thing I know to being Christlike and following his example.

All amazing men in my book!!

LaRee and her Grandpa Berg - this was a common sight in our apartment.

You may not be able to tell by the look on LaRee's face, but Grandpa Latu's kisses are Magical.

Today was a very good day. Through out the day LaRee wished her Daddy a "Happy Father's Day, Daddy." When her Daddy returned the Father's Day wishes, LaRee graciously replied, "Thank you Daddy." LaRee also wished Mommy, Grandpa, and herself a Happy Father's Day. I love the days that we spend as a family. I spent most of the day in the kitchen, what's that saying? The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Well, hopefully I accomplished that today.

Today in Sacrament meeting, the Primary children sang a couple of songs to the fathers. LaRee's little friend boy, Trey, ended with the biggest "Mmmmmuah!" which I thought was very appropriate. So here's a big "Mmmmmuah" to all the amazing men in my life!

No comments: