Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Class of 1989

Survived my 20 Year Class Reunion and I have the pictures to prove it!!!





Up above, these were our 2 "happy juice" drinkers. Daria is doing the YMCA dance on her back.






It was so good seeing everyone. I have not kept in contact with many people and the people that I have kept in contact with, well... let's just say they have not been getting a Christmas card either. Keeping in contact is not one of my strong suits.

I felt like everyone looked really good for our age, must be the large consumption of cheese, who knew!! We laughed a lot and ate good food and laughed some more and finally at the very end of the night, a few folks chose to dance. Good food, folks and fun. I am happy I went. Go Bears!

4 comments:

Laree said...

wow, 3 posts in 3 days! You're on a roll!

You look so cute in those shots!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Wow, those are great pics. Your right, everyone does look young-gotta love that WI cheese. They sure look like they know how to have a good time. So happy you had a great visit.

Becky Jean said...

Mmmmmm..... who's the hottie in the red shirt, flipflops, beer in hand, picking his nose? And why have you not set me up with him yet??

I am so glad you went. Looks like it was fun and casual.

Tina said...

I'm glad you survived it!! So, were you the designated driver afterwards? What a true friend you are!! It looked like a lot of fun. I'm nervous for my 10 year reunion in a couple of years. Yikes! You guys look great!!