Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Grandpa knows better...

LaRee has learned to open the fridge or maybe it's that she is finally taking an interest in it. Her latest obsession, whip cream from a can, she is constantly wanting " queem in my hand" and I am constantly telling her no. Well, Grandpa was cooking us lunch today so I KNOW he heard me say No cream. I headed out to sweep off the front porch. As I can back inside LaRee turns the corner with cream on her face and a hand full of the stuff. Grandpa didn't even both to turn my way or lift his head, I simply heard him say, "that girl doesn't mind very well, I told her to hurry up and eat it before your momma comes back."

5 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

NAUGHTY Grandpa. Do you have a naughty mat for him too? We have an extra one if you need to borrow it. Thanks for the laugh.

Tina said...

Aren't grandpas the best?!
When I was pregnant with Cloey, Tyler's dad couldn't stop talking about how he couldn't wait to spoil her rotten (first grandchild) with ice cream BEFORE dinner when we would come over. They are allowed to act like that. They deserve it right?

The Smith Family said...

That is too funny. LaRee is very lucky to have such a grandpa.

Gwennie said...

That is adorable Melissa...I am so glad that we got to see each other last week...and that we got to meet LaRee..she is a keeper huh...lets keep in touch miss ya-Gwennie

Wade and Libby Family said...

Typical Grandpa! I love that story!