Thursday, January 14, 2010

LAX - End of the Road

True Friends through and through!!

While in Indio, Grandma Jackie was on a road trip of her own. Luckily we were able to fly back to Texas through LAX giving us a night spent at Julie's house (Becky's sister) where we saw Grandma Jackie and (drum roll, please) Julie's two boys, one of which is 6 months older then LaRee, that really does equal FUN. We were there less then 24 hours and we packed something into every waking minute.

We...
  1. Went to the park to eat dinner and play, play, play!
  2. Had "serve up your own" Frozen Yogurt at a she she shop with hot pink and neon green spoons. FABULOUS!
  3. Played pirates, cowboys, fireman, tea party and watched "DinoTrain"
  4. Ate the best homemade waffles in the world w/ fresh strawberries
  5. Dug in the dirt n played house.
Good times!






Tea Set gift from Grandma Jackie - We played tea party most of the plane ride home. Thank you Grandma Jackie. We love it!



My hearts desire is that I can take this same picture, again, 14 years from now.
Wouldn't that be fun.



2 comments:

Becky Jean said...

I might be biased, but those are some really, really good looking kids! :-) Yes, we will plan on that picture again when they are 18! I'm sure they'll love us for it, too.

Darci said...

Okay.....so why am I crying as I read this post??? I LOVE these pictures, the history of your friendship and how you both make it such a priority to be in each others lives no matter what..... So fun to see you all together! It warms my heart (and Melissa....I don't know when I'll see you again, but I think of you often and LOVE reading your updates. Little Miss LaRee is a radiant gem!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her!!!).....Beck, hopefully I'll see you next month when I'm in SD??