Thursday, January 14, 2010

Family Vacation

Sione had vacation coming up Mid October and we chose to spend the first part in San Francisco since his dad was visiting from Tonga. We always try to see him while he is in the states. Days before we go LaRee starts, my cousins this and my cousins that. I am so grateful that they love each other so much, at least for the first day and a half, then someone tells on someone else and they decide that this is more fun then hugging and sharing.

Susana doing LaRee's hair and below is the better side of the final product.

I lucked out in the In-laws department, they are good, good people. Happy and humble and a joy to be around. I love every chance LaRee gets to spend with them and myself for that matter.
I have such happy memories of all my grandparents, I want that for LaRee as well.





Monday night we had family Home Evening with Rice Krispies as a treat (big hit) and since it was close to Halloween everyone got a pair of vampire teeth. mwahhhhhahaha!

1 comment:

Leah S. said...

I love the updates with so many pictures. That little girl of yours is so gorgeous and I want to eat her up. I'm so happy to see that you're doing so well, especially after having surgery.
Love you!