Monday, May 25, 2009

Dinner Idea

Soooo, I recently helped in the kitchen at a wedding reception and as I helped prepare the food I kept thinking, "this would make a really great dinner" so in order not to forget, here is the menu:

Veggie Trays with fancy ranch dressing (not the kind that one would buy in bulk at Costco)
Cherry Tomatos
Celery Sticks
Green string beans
Carrot Sticks
Red and Yellow Peppers
Mushrooms
Cauliflower
Broccoli

Guacamole and Seven Layer Dip w/ Tortilla Chips
Anti pasta Salad

I am much happier grazing then sitting down to a meal although, sitting down to a meal has its place too. I have to say that it saddens me to realize that I have turned into one of the "Ladies" that helps in the kitchen. Some times I really miss being a kid!

1 comment:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

What is "anti pasta salad"? The rest sounds yum!