Friday, April 25, 2008

Crazy Cat Girl

I am sure that crazier things have happened, but this cat found its way to our door last Sunday night. Mind you, our front door is interior, top floor at the end of a very long hall. If you ask me, that a long way to travel to find the landlord of the building. It was past 11pm and my night owl daughter was playing with something musical and I kept wondering how she was getting it to meow. Becky was over and she headed towards the door and stated that a cat was at the door. Upon opening the door the cat came in and tried to make itself at home, but Miss LaRee was not about to let this cat rest. I think that she thought it was the next best thing to the puppets she sees on T.V. She was a little out of control. Getting down on her haunches and yelling "Hey! Hi!" and when I would grab her she would pitch a (what I can only imagine to be) terrible 2's fit. Oh what we have to look forward to . This is a picture of the cat in the only place it could find rest away from LaRee's reach. I am going to try to attach a video clip of her craziness which really isn't that crazy because by the time I thought to film, she had settled down quite a bit. No one came to claim the cat so we had "it" for 2 days until a tenant here offered to keep it, love it and save it from "Hey! Hi!" girl. Oh, I failed to mention that LaRee's father was less then excited to have the cat around. At least he liked the cat enough to give it a name. If I remember correctly he kept calling it "stupid cat".

4 comments:

Marissa said...

That is hilarious! I love cats...why doesn't anything like this ever happen to me? :) I'm glad the kitty was "saved."

Organized Chaos said...

I don't like cats myself so "stupid cat" is a perfect name.

Pyatt said...

I'm with JR...there's something about a pet that doesn't like to be touched, walked or bothered that doesn't seem all that appealing to me!! :) Hey when are we doing a girls night out?

Jamie

Jaedon Flora said...

Could you be any cuter or funner? I love this post. Thanks for the good giggle! Love you!