Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Brusha,Brusha, Brushahhh

Of course I think most everything that LaRee does is cute, but I will spare you everything and just share a little bit. First off, I thought it was so stinken cute that LaRee wanted to share her chips with Elmo. The girl is a giver! LaRee loves chips and just yesterday I was saying to Junior that it was pretty impressive, LaRee has only choked on chips twice, and one of the two times was at her first birthday when she had a chip for the first time. Her church Grandma gave it to her and who am I to question our senior generation. Especially when she is a retired nurse and mother of two. I kid you not, no sooner had I finished the sentence we both turned to look at LaRee and she was...choking on a chip which was soon followed by a nice big barf. Maybe mac and cheese is the way to go for every meal.

LaRee also loves to brush her teeth and for us doing very little to show her how, she is quite thorough. We face the mirror to brush so she tries to do the same or maybe she just likes looking at herself in the mirror.

3 comments:

Pyatt said...

She is so darn cute...and she is a giver. She was so cute to share her fruit chews with Mackenzie. It was so good to see you guys!! Next month...Extraordinary Desserts!! Gotta Love it!! I sent Jenica and her sisters there when they did a girls trip once and they LOVED it! Have a good day!

Organized Chaos said...

I wish you guys lived closer. I will say again. Because what an adorable little girl.

Ashalee said...

I am not on your "peeps" list why?!
JK i am just trying to give u a hard time.It was so good 2 see u on sunday! give LaRee hugs and kisses from ASHALEE!!!!