Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our little GO-GO GIRL

I am finding that the older LaRee gets, the funner the holidays become! During the first part of September we received, in the mail, a Wishcraft Halloween magazine. I made the mistake of letting little miss look at it and from that point on nothing else would do - she was going to be a go-go girl for Halloween and she talked about it NON-STOP!

Well, this is what she wanted to look like...


and on our Latu budget, this is what she looked like...

It actually was really fun putting it all together and my neighbor's mother helped me with umpteen ideas on how to pull it off. We were able to trick or treat with her favorite boy friends which made it even funner!! (and if that's not a word, it should be) My Aunt JaLayne bought her the cute Trick or Treat bag with her name on it and of course she loved it, so thoughtful.


3 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Honestly, I think she looked so much cuter than the girl in the ad! The pink boots rocked it. Thanks for coming over, we had fun with "y'all"!!

Felecia Moeaki said...

She looks so cute. I love her hair!

Marissa said...

Okay, I love that look on her! SO cute! Looks like she had a great time.