Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fort Worth Zoo

November 09'
Our neighbor Christie has a membership to the Fort Worth Zoo and has been after us to go with her to the zoo. Man, we could not have picked a more perfect day to go, the weather was perfect (not to hot, not to cold) and I really can't think of any animal that was not out enjoying the same day. We saw everything there was to see. I love enjoying the world through the eyes of my girl.

I always love the monkeys and these were definitely up to my standards but to be honest my favorite had to be the bird area, for a dollar you can purchase seeds on a stick and the birds will come sit on your stick and eat. So cool.


Brace yourself for a crap load of animal pictures. I was serious when I said everything was out enjoying the perfect weather.



When I was little my family went to the Minnesota Zoo and while we were watching the monkeys, one of them pooped in his hand which totally cracked me up and then to make the experience even better... he ate it! LOL! Since then, monkeys have always had a special place in my heart.
Towards the end of the zoo they have these big ol' comfy rocking chairs that make everything in the world feel right again.

No comments: