Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Giving Thanks

I have so much to be thankful for...here is the short list from the top of my head
My religion and the questions that it clears up for me and the peace that it brings me daily , My family ( the whole lot of them, both sides), My friends that I choose to be family, A loving husband who is a great provider, gentle listener and who seems to stay cool, calm and collective at all times, Our home and all of its perks (laundry room, garage, guest room-hint hint, backyard), electricity, medicine, king size beds, e-mail, chocolate, for that matter taste, creating and having memories, laughter and last but not least little lady LaRee!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh how fun. I miss you guys soooo much. That baby is getting to big and she is totally georgeous. Can't wait for August. No really--I think I may need to see you before then.

Pyatt said...

Okay-Laree is so grown up!! I can't believe how fast the time goes...it sounds like you are doing awesome...are you ready for a Texas Christmas?