Sunday, December 7, 2008

Company



We finally had our first official house guests. The Santos and Hepp family flew in from Kearns, Utah. I worked with Yvette Santos when I first moved to San Diego. I love their family and we always have such a good time when we are together -- talking and eating and then talking and eating some more. Jesse Santos is a master of the barbecue and Nana (Yvette's Mom) makes the worlds best potato salad. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from their visit.

What a couple. Both Yvette and Jesse are from Guam. Jesse is in the Army and that is how they ended up in Utah. Next round they are looking at Texas. How great would that be?!!
This is Logan. He has the most enchanting laugh and a smile that is just as great as his laugh!
This is my Godson, Jarad. He turned 5 while here in Texas. He is turning into such a little man. He loves LaRee which thrills me. They just about wore each other out with their running around and such.

There was a great amount of tumbling done by Jarad and LaRee.

LaRee, Trevor and Sione. Trevor really took to Sione and every time he saw him you would hear, "Uncle!"
LaRee didn't know whether to cry or laugh when the ride started. She started to cry, but broke into a smile and got all excited once the ride got going. Look at that face!! It is so hard to catch that kind of excitement on camera, but we see it alot and love her for it!!

5 comments:

the baker said...

LaRee is so cute and I see so much of you in her! :)

Organized Chaos said...

How fun that looks. LaRee does really look fabulous. I need your address to send a Christmas card.

The Carlisle's said...

I am so happy you got to have guests! I bet you appreciate the extra room even more when people come to visit. Hope all is well with you! You traveling queen!

Wade and Libby Family said...

I love having company! How fun for you guys.
I added you to my blog list and am excited to keep up with your family happenings!

janitox said...

jarad is beauty.