Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Texas State Fair





Yesterday was Sione's day off and $3 Dr. Pepper day at the Texas State fair, so we took a little field trip. What a fun filled day. There was an amazing petting zoo and LaRee squealed with joy through the whole thing. Her favorite animals were the goats (my mom would have loved that fact). They also had a hands on farm where LaRee pretended to plant and pick fruits and vegetables, milk a cow, pick eggs and feed chickens. She was very timid, but did most everything that they asked her to do. I think everyones favorite part was free cones at the food and fabrics building. yummlish!!

3 comments:

Belcher Family said...

What a fun time!! She is sooooo adorable!!

Jaedon Flora said...

Melissa - You have such a beautiful family. I wish I could meet Sione and LaRee!!! So how are you enjoying Texas? The fair looked like fun!

Marissa said...

I LOVE the picture of LaRee's head in the pig. Soooo cute!