Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I NEED...

Thankfully it has slowed down, but for about the last two weeks every other word out of LaRee's mouth has been I need. Example: I need Ice Cream, I need baby doll, I need shoe, I need outside, I need slide, I need bath, I need Grandpa, etc. etc. It was getting to the point of driving us crazy. Surprise, some of you thought we were there already. Not so. Sione kept telling her, "Your two, you don't need anything!" Each time she would profess she "needed" something. Sione and I would look at each other and ask "where is she coming up with this stuff?"I mean it's not like we as a couple are prancing around the house stating, I need laundry, I need sleep, I need T.V. I need help, I need ride. Well, we were soon to find out as we stood in the middle of Wal-Mart and Sione turns to me and says , "What else do you need?" and I quickly reply" I need milk and bread and I also need bananas."

5 comments:

the baker said...

that is too funny!! i'm still laughing--how smart she is!! :)

Pyatt said...

That is hilarious!!! They do say funny things...I can't believe our baby girls are two!!! Where did that time go?

Our Forever Family said...

too funny! Well, "WE NEED to wish you a Happy Birthday!!!!!" Big Hugs!!! : )

Laree said...

At least she isn't saying "I need money to go to the movies" . . .YET!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, ha ha ha! That's great.