Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I have found a new cookie. Yumlish!! For $2.00 at Safeway (Vons) I was able to purchase a little bit of heaven. A graham cracker cookie with a chocolate and marshmallow cream middle. They are crazy good!

I had a cat-scan today. I did that for the dramatic affect. It was a dental one. A large part of my lower lip and chin are numb after a root canal I had done the middle of February. Let me tell ya something, it is a crazy feeling and at one point I had decided that I was going to let it bug me and be all upset about it but then I realized that there is always someone worse off. I can still chew (thank goodness) and I have a very loving husband that is willing to tell me that I have something on my face when I get a little sloppy while eating.  Life is good!

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

Thanks alot I am trying the South Beach diet and no sugar. So if I continue to be fat it will be because of you.